I have no ALTERS wat so ever. its just ME with so MANY faces. I keep on CHANGING, i keep on HIDING. never WANTING YOU to know who am I!! who r YOU I dnt know YOU..do I???
There are so many alters within me. I dont need a company. I dont need to get acquainted. hell!!.. Every relation rolls up.. Turning into ashes which have no Relevance what so ever.
"strangers..."
They pull curtains.. one by one..
i dont want to show you whats wid me.?!
Its just me .. and i mean every word of what I say. I wont apologise i wont regret. I know what is it to talk.. Once the words are out they belong to listeners ears(yours).
Well i am aware of it all.
2 comments:
nice one yaaar..
the thinking is same but nvr found the words to put in up..
thnks nd gud work
its only good when u can identify with it. if u did then the work is worth. :):)
Post a Comment