Sunday, 13 December 2009

My Pink Fairy

I wish I would have never to see you grow, my baby girl,
And grow like nothing else
but in the future tense..

How I Wish you would be in my arms forever..
When you make me think.
Like a magic, how you dangle at my breast
and pinch pink in the murmurs of my daily chores :)

Oh.. I Wish you would be in my arms forever..
Chuckle, as the lullabies chime in your ear.
And at around no particular hour when you roll off to the land of the fairies..
and all what seems pink and cute
My girl,
how you inhale
the fragrance of the peaches, the roses and the vanilla blossoms there
and how you exhale and bring to me
all what is so sweet and warm there..

Awwhh.. When u croon and sigh..
when u sleep right there..

How no guns and machines
bring a glint in your eyes
n look how a barbie
or a two toothed bunny makes u box everything on the toy bed

Hahaha.. goes my heart to hear you, make me deaf at the thought.

All seems belonging to you
and nothing I could ever take away.
But brings me back to think.. closer to you..
To see you slipping away, to the years ahead..
But then it also feels right
to have you growing closer to me,
to have you phasing into a one just like me,
to have you know what was it once to be like me..

If once u would only remember, my baby girl, how i never wished you would grow.. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

quite noblest piece of work! u made me "Pregnant!"...Pregnant with thoughts spend with my niece ...