it feels i have dropped all my clothes for people to see me naked. "I am naked"! "I am naked"! and I am walking pass the crowd. I can see they are watching me, Watching like never before, as they have always wanted to.. Its so hard to become naked , baring everything...... baring my soul... Their are constant murmurs and whispers behind my back, I turn around to face tehm wanting to know everything right on my face but as i do it I can only feel my ears straining to hera from them.. theirs just blank waind which gushes, swirls me. I consider them to be dead
Is this their victory???? When and why did i gave them this right???" Did they snatched it??
"sometimes when i am sitting between people(ideally the metro i board) there's gloominess that strike me. As if the crowd is trying to think really hard to read my mind. I cant show my thoughts. It will be really shocking if they read my mind. I feel so insecure. I need a women shoulder... Men annoye me.. they are all same.. arent they??"
My mind has stopped responding.. its suffering.. suffering is every where.. dont ever think it isnt.. so are Miracles.. dont ever think they arent their. When will a miracle happen in my world?
Trapped thats what I am!!!!????!!!!
call me lost, fake....
soul belonging to no world..
soul speechless for ages..
do tel me if its a piece of shitt!
(jan18'2007)
5 comments:
ask my soul if i can relate 2 it and it will tell u, "u bet!!u stole my thoughts"....
am saying u dear i can offer u much better deal to publish ur poem ..kya bolti tu
stunning piece of work lady...keep it up..but am really surprised or shocked i don kno abt the way u think...this work reflects the highest level of self conciousness one can attain...but nywaz i loved ur work and would like to read more of it.. keep it up..and i just loved thoz lines "the metro thing..everyone trying to read ur mind"...amazing it was..
gr88 work
very stirring
Men annoye me.. they are all same.. arent they??.....
why everytime male has to suffer.....y peoplle forget..""u cant clap wth a single hand""...
blaming the whole species for 1..not a honest wrk....strange thing do happen in muggle world...
y women always get entire gamut of protection........
after all their is draconian world out there
Post a Comment